Every head and assistant coach must register online to volunteer as a coach in the recreational plus program. You will be registering to coach under your player’s League registration by age group/gender.
Coach Registration Instructions:
Below is the step-by-step process to register as a coach:
1. Go to www.mustangsoccer.com
2. Click the REGISTER NOW button on the HOME Page at the top right of the screen. Please enter the email you registered with and your password. If you do not remember your password, please click “Forgot password?” link on the login page and follow the instructions. If you have not registered before, click CREATE NEW USER ACCOUNT. This account will be used to manage the household, its players, payments and registrations.
3. Click REGISTER A VOLUNTEER in Step 1.
4. Complete Steps 2, 3, 4 & 5.
Important: In step 2.1, put the parent's name of who you would like to "Please list who you would like to coach with"
5. Registration is complete.
*A confirmation email will be sent to the coach (volunteer) from Demosphere.
Mustang Soccer cares about the safety of the children in our program. In an active effort to keep children safe, we conduct background checks of all head and assistant coaches, or anyone that comes in contact to children on the field.
For the 2019 season we require fingerprinting to check for criminal records against the Department of Justice database.
All head and assistant coaches new to Mustang in 2019 should expect to provide fingerprints at their coaches meetings prior to coaching their teams.
ALL meetings will be held upstairs in the conference room at Mustang Soccer Complex (4680 Camino Tassajara, Danville, 94506)
Recreational Plus Division (Rec Plus)
Thursday, July 11th, 2019 at 6:30 pm - U9/10 through U15/16 Boys and Girls
Recreational Division (Rec)
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 at 6:30 pm - U10 through U17-U19 Boys & Girls
Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 at 6:30 pm - U7 & U8 Boys & Girls
Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 at 6:30 pm - U6 Ponies Boys & Girls