Updated Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings - Effective June 15, 2021
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and California prepares to reopen its economy, please know the safety of our families, players, staff, and visitors continues to be one of our main priorities. With the recent announcement by the California Department of Public Health, Mustang SC has made the decision to align the club’s guidance with their latest Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings. Please make note of the following updates:
- Masks are NOT required for individuals who are fully vaccinated at the Mustang Soccer Complex.
- Masks are required for all eligible individuals, ages 12+, who are NOT fully vaccinated, ONLY when indoors, at the Mustang Soccer Complex (ie: using the restroom, in the office/conference room).
- Individuals will self-attest that they are in compliance with the stated guidelines.
- Physical distancing ground markings and signage will remain visible to remind visitors to distance whenever the situation allows for it.
- Player and staff temperatures will no longer be taken upon arrival to the Mustang Soccer Complex.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to players, but no longer provided by Mustang SC staff upon exiting the facility from trainings/practices.
- Visitors are allowed to remain at the Mustang Soccer Complex during training/practice times, but only around the perimeter fence of the complex, along the sidewalks/walkways.
Please note, these new updates supersede all previous face-covering communications and guidelines. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for your continued support of our programs.
The following is a set of guidelines that have been implemented to be able to return-to-play, under the current Contra Costa County and Calfornia State Health Department Health orders. These return-to-play guidelines are a product of guidance from US Soccer, the Elite Clubs National League (ECNL), and best practices created by Mustang Soccer.
California Department of Health Youth Sports Guidance - April 6, 2021
US Soccer Return to Play Guidelines
Elite Clubs National League Return to Play Guidelines
Contact Tracing Process
Return to Work/Play Protocols
Out of State Travel Protocols
Mustang Soccer Game Play Guidelines
Referee Return to Play Protocols